Sunday, August 4th, 2013 at 09:00:00 AM
Tuesday, October 8th, 2013 at 06:00:00 PM
Physikzentrum Bad Honnef, Bad Honnef (near Cologne/Bonn), Germany
Published on-line at 10:59:44 AM on Thursday, September 27th, 2012
Light at the Nanotip
Scanning Near-field Optical Microscopy and Spectroscopy: on August 2013 in Germany.
Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Seminar, funded by the Wilhelm and Else Heraeus-Foundation
- Scanning near-field optical microscopy (SNOM) and tip-enhanced Raman spectroscopy (TERS)
- Novel SNOM/TERS probe designs: plasmonic structures / optical antennas
- Bringing together the fabrication and simulation community, the application community, and industry
- Discussion of state of the art, challenges and outlooks in the field
- Encouraging and connecting young researchers in the respective fields
- Ideas for future developments, projects and collaborations
Abstract submission: March 31st, 2013 (total number of abstracts is limited to 75).
Pre-registration: March 31st, 2013 (total number of participants is limited to 75).
Confirmation of acceptance: May 2013
Final registration: May 31st, 2013
Program online: June 2013
For further informations, please contact Dr. Mario Agio or.
Internal and Reserved Area
Elenco Siti Tematici